Last week we introduced what the two types of diabetes are, and how diabetes is different from hyperglycemia. This week we will discuss what the role of insulin really is in our body, and how we can improve our blood sugar levels. Stay tuned till the end to get a glimpse of our new product!
So, what can you do to prevent/treat hyperglycemia and become healthier?
You can reduce your portion and eat less processed food, including fried food or sweets. Try to increase your intakes of vegetables and fruits which can provide your body with other essential nutrients.
- Choose whole grains and whole grain products over processed carbohydrates
- You can also get a rich array of antioxidants from a diet of vegetables and fruits. Antioxidants prevents the oxidation and damage of artery walls, which can lead up to heart diseases.
Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
- You can start with low-intensity exercises like walking, swimming or biking. Working your muscles regularly helps improve their ability to use insulin and absorb glucose. This puts less stress on your insulin-making beta cells.
- Exercising also reduces blood pressure.
Keep your weight under control.
- Excess weight is the single most important cause of type 2 diabetes. Being overweight can increase your chance of developing type 2 diabetes by 7x.
- Stress hormones can increase insulin resistance. Try to meditate around 10 minutes a day to reduce stress and reduce insulin resistance.
- Don’t smoke or drink excessively
Eat Cell Revival
Cell Revival contains NR, a NAD+ precursor which can increase ATP production, thus increasing the energy cells have available. This can help maintain a healthy blood sugar level and improve diabetes. Cell Revival can increase insulin sensitivity, stabilise blood sugar, clear toxins from the blood and improve the three-hyper illnesses. At the same time, it can also improve sleep quality and raise mental and physical energy levels.
New Product for Blood Sugar Management
We are delighted to announce that we will be releasing new products in October, with one that is specifically targeted at blood sugar management.
It works with the body’s natural insulin levels to regulate blood glucose. Ingredients such as Berberine can activate the enzyme AMPK which only reduces blood sugar if elevated. It can also reduce glucose production in the liver to reduce diabetes and harmonize heart health and glucose health.
It is clinically proven to lower body fat, enhance lean body mass and can also reduce cravings for unnecessary empty calories and high-calorie foods. This can prevent extra carbohydrates from turning into fats and increase blood glucose levels. It contains ingredients which can block the ability to taste sweetness in the mouth and regulate the way sweet and fatty foods are metabolized, thus reducing cravings for sweet foods.
We will be releasing more information on the new product soon – so subscribe for the preorder and official launch date!
Better health, better life