Cell Revival was formulated on various scientific research and in a pursuit of the highest anti-ageing effect. The product is manufactured in the US, the facility is NSF cGMP certified, and all ingredients come with an analysis report on every single production run. This is how we guarantee the safest, purest, and highest quality product on the market.
- Nicotinamide Riboside (NR)
- A derivative form of Vitamin B3 that functions as a precursor to NAD+. Scientifically proven to promote cellular metabolism, mitochondrial function, energy production, and a variety of anti-ageing benefits.
- A major component of cartilage, ligament, tendon, and joint. Collagen consumption can increase skin elasticity and moisture and demonstrates a significant improvement on skin, bone and joint health.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Present in all connective tissues that is responsible for retaining moisture and promotes cell activity. Its effectiveness at promoting collagen production, slows down the skin-ageing process and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Other Ingredients
- Collagen Type 2, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate 50% CWS, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A (beta carotene) 20%, Biotin 1%, Vegetable cellulose capsule. See nutrition label.
- Recommended for Adults 18 years of Age or Older
- Please seek advice from a physician before starting any exercise or diet program, or if you're pregnant or a nursing mother.
- Two Capsules Per Day
- We advice to take 2 capsules daily upon waking up on an empty stomach with a large glass of water. Each bottle has a 30-day supply, with 60 capsules per bottle.
- Animal Product
- Our collagen type 2 contains chicken cartilage. Cell Revival is gluten-free, nut-free, and contains no artificial colours or flavours. All ingredients are non-genetically modified.
- All our ingredients have passed safety requirements and is produced in a facility that passes U.S. NSF GMP requirements.
Benefits of Cell Revival
Promotes healthy mitochondrial function, which is an important component of human ageing; activates sirtuins and revives mitochondria to prevent free radical cellular damage.
Maintains neuronal health, improves cognitive function and protects against axonal degeneration associated with ageing.
Metabolism and Weight Management
Ageing - as well as a sedentary lifestyle and overeating - causes a decline in the levels of NAD+ that is essential to mitochondrial health. The product is shown to lower high-fat-diet-induced weight gain by enhancing energy metabolism.
Improves Cardiovascular Health
NAD+ precursors are known to have beneficial effects on blood lipid levels, improving cardiovascular health and diabetes.
Promotes brain activity and enhances memory.
Delays auditory degradation and maintain auditory response.
Clears toxins and improves hypertension, hyperglycemia (diabetes) and hyperlipidemia.
Enhances strength and muscle regeneration after exercise or injuries.
Increases insulin sensitivity and helps stabilise blood sugar.
Increase in Energy Levels
Strengthen the immune system and body functions.
Improves Sleep Quality
Improves sleep quality and emotional health.
Repair DNA to improve metabolism.